Sunday 24 April 2016

welcome pack

LIAR FIRE

i1i1i1i1ii1

-->
Oh, God, keep going, please! 
    Play with my hair like you're looking for the rootless international rich! 
Make me bleed like I'm Germany and you own the banks!

-->
     antagonistic co-evolution with the military industrial complex


-->                    U HERD OF US, WE MURDERAS 


If you could lick my heart, you'd taste nothing but poison.

-->
-->
  1. >Object: gender identity deleted. you are now genderless.

(¯`☽✪☾´¯)
`✘.¸.☯´★´¨) I approach life & love very playfully
¸.·´¸.·✘´¨) ¸.·❤¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`❦ 
8====D~~~O:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-->
[propose what you f**king mean, are you afk?]

No comments:

Post a Comment